Laser Hair Removal
The Spectrum Laser/IPL System for Hair Removal & More
INA Med Spa is proud to offer our patients the Spectrum Laser/IPL System for aesthetic treatments. From the removal of body hair to body art, we can deliver laser light through the skin (gently and non-invasively) to improve your appearance and help boost your self-confidence.
This system combines 4 different lasers in a multi-platform work station:
- 810-DIODE Laser: permanent hair removal is accomplished with this laser. Large areas of your body can be treated and there is a cooling mechanism that makes the treatment comfortable.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): with 4 different filters, the IPL laser can be used for acne reduction, hair reduction or the removal of pigmented or vascular lesions.
- Erbium Yag Laser: if you want to improve the appearance of your skin, this laser can significantly soften mild to moderate lines on your face, neck, chest and hands. Surface pigmentation can also be improved with this laser.
- Long Pulsed Yag Laser: leg veins can be unsightly and even painful. This laser is used to heat the blood vessels so they collapse. Cherry angioma vascular lesions can also be treated with this laser.
- Q-Switched Yag/KTP Laser: unwanted tattoos can be removed by breaking the ink on the skin into small fragments so your body can naturally absorb them over time.
We invite you to schedule a free skin evaluation with our team, so we can explain each laser type in greater detail and recommend the right treatment method for your unique skin condition goals.
Skin Conditions Improved by Spectrum
- Unwanted hair on any part of your body
- Unsightly small veins on your legs or face
- Pigmented lesions
- Fine lines on your face, chest, neck or hands
- Unwanted tattoos
Skin Types for Spectrum Treatments
Most skin types can tolerate Spectrum laser treatments. However, the best way to know for sure is to schedule a free skin evaluation with our team to have your skin condition assessed by our treatment experts.
Recovery Times & Results for Laser Treatments
Because there are so many different options for laser treatments, the recovery times and results will vary based on the type of treatment you have received. You may require more than one laser treatment to get your best results. After the treatment, your skin may be slightly red or mildly swollen for a short time. This will be temporary as your skin heals and the rejuvenated and/or clear skin emerges.
Free Skin Evaluation
When you come in for your free skin evaluation, our team will assess your current skin condition, discuss your goals and let you know if the Spectrum Laser is right for you. Contact us today.